Auto Insurance In Gastonia NC
Excellent Auto Insurance Is Essential
It can be a challenge to walk or bike through Gastonia, and six bus lines notwithstanding, most individuals rely on their automobiles to get to work. The average Gaston County household has two vehicles. Drivers must have car insurance to stay safe and legal.
We can help you find the right auto insurance to meet your specific needs. You have multiple coverage choices including:
Our skilled agents are waiting to help you find an ideal auto insurance policy that meets your budget.
Liability Coverage Overview
A liability policy consists of three parts: Bodily Injury Liability, Property Damage Liability, and Supplementary Payments.
Bodily Injury Liability
This coverage will pay for damages to other people as a result of an accident caused by you or another covered driver. Examples of damages include medical and funeral expenses, lost wages, disability, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, law suit settlements and legal expenses.
Property Damage Liability
Your policy covers the damage to another person’s property as a consequence of an accident that is caused by either you or another covered driver. Repairs or actual cash value (ACV) are two examples of what might be covered. In addition, legal fees might be covered.
This coverage is in addition to your stated liability limits. (Please refer to your policy or contact your agent for further information about this policy’s limitations and exclusions.) This section covers accident-related expenses for:
- Bail bonds
- Premiums on appeal bonds and bonds to release attachments
- Costs taxed against an insured and interest accruing after a judgment is entered
- Loss of earnings because of attendance at hearings or trials at the insurance company’s request
- Expenses for emergency first aid to others at an accident involving a covered auto
- Other reasonable expenses incurred at the insurance company’s request.
The statistics of car accidents are rapidly progressing each year in spite of increase safety measures in today’s automobiles. Four disturbing factors related to vehicle accidents are:
- The month and its typical weather.
- The state and its accident statistics.
- Drunk driving, sleep impaired driving, texting while driving.
- The weekday and time of day.
Operators of motor vehicles cannot always predict such influencing elements. Driving an automobile involves risk often attributed to surrounding vehicles. Ensuring proper coverage in the event of liability is the responsible choice. Having this protection beforehand is essential in keeping financial burden to a minimum.
Link: Basic and Miscellaneous Auto Coverages Guide from the N.C Department of Insurance